Tuesday 17 March 2015

my mums better than your mum nah nah nah

hey all,

i hope all is well and hope your all having a fantastic Tuesday or St Patricks day for all you Irish people!

I'm currently playing a risky game of can i get this blog post done before my mac dies or do i really have to get up and turn the power on and get my charger! at the moment I'm winning ill let you know how that goes!
 its just been mothers day and i didn't really know what to write this blog post about so i decided to mention my mum, in the words of my Facebook post about her 'because she's proper lush' and an absolute trooper in life, yes i know everyone thinks their mum is the best but clearly mine is the best, god she needs some sort of medal for putting up with me for 23 years and still being sane (the second part is completely debatable which i will get back to you on!) but she also allowed me and my two brothers to learn from our mistakes, be polite and level headed humans and allowed us to just grow and become what we are today.  so thanks mum here is a picture of me and my favourite ginger ninja on my baby brothers birthday being stupid and what not! i know she wont read this as i wont tell her ive posted it but thank you for being amazing, loving and my first last and forever best friend. i dont think loving you endlessly can cover how much i do love you!

end of the sappiness of the post about my ginger ninja, my laptop died and I've had to wait to finis this post so i best finish this post before i play anymore chances with the charging! I've updated my side post as i felt seen as though i cut all my hair off and went ginger it needed updating! lets see how long this ginger lasts!


thank you very much for reading my update and tell your mum you love them!

all my love bee xo

No comments:

Post a Comment