Wednesday 12 November 2014

am i beginning to loose my mind?

Hey All,
hope all is well and the cold isn't getting you down!

Christmas is EVERYWHERE!!!!
literally everywhere and I'm beginning to loose my mind about it all. from the coca cola advert being played and Starbucks christmas drinks being sold and even christmas songs being played in the shopping centre, it is literally all around me. i haven't even started planning what I'm getting people or even prepared for the winter rush (my thoughts haven't gone past the nervousness for my new job next week) don't get me wrong i ain't no bah humbug i do love christmas, i love spending time with my family in front of the fire watching the christmas specials and drinking hot chocolate or drinking baileys but isn't it far to early in november I've barely just got over the halloween hangover and i still keep finding fake blood on my carpet and people are already putting up their christmas tree and playing christmas songs!

from my insane rant on christmas being forced upon people early to a bit more joyful note, i signed up for a theperfectstrangers.co part oh comely (its pretty much a massive game of pass the parcel) I've been assigned my partner/stranger and yesterday i was very stressed about what to send for that! what i got from her paragraph is she is an art student, she likes crafts/hand made papers/journalling/the colour sunny yellow/ seasons and when reading this all i was thinking is she is the total opposite of me, how the hell do i send someone something when i know nothing about them and what they have sent me is something i have no clue about! so after thinking and thinking and thinking i have to ideas: a box based around the colour yellow or a winter survival pack!! so this week i am going to pick things up and have a look for things i can buy her to create these little packs! EXCITED!!! ill keep you posted!!

so yes thats it for this post, i haven't had much to post as i haven't really done much, I've been working my other job so much to save to be able to travel to my new job as i wont get paid from it for a month and I'm scared i wont be able to get there!

until next time, all my love bee xo

No comments:

Post a Comment