Sunday 30 November 2014

Busiest week in the world of busy weeks

Hey All,

hope all is well and the dark mornings are killing the beautiful sights!

i feel like i have posted in a while and this is completely true. i have been so damn right busy with working two jobs i haven't really had time to sit down and finish this blog post, I've had it as a draft for nearly a fortnight and i feel like i should really finish it. I'm currently sat watching last nights catch up of the x factor day dreaming about ben haenow and stuffed off a sunday dinner and still finding space to stuff a kit lat in to my mouth.
but all greediness aside I've started my new job and now I'm working the longest days i have ever seen in my whole entire life and i think i see my family for about 30 mins a day! the lack of sleeping is generally catching up on me and when i do sleep all i can dream about is electricity and pizza. two jobs is never a good idea but the money is hella good! i haven't seen daylight for about three weeks and i dont think I've caught up with anybody other than on Facebook for awhile and through this lack of sleep i have realised costa do an amazing hot chocolate and its great to keep you awake (i think I'm on about 50 of them a day).

i promise i will catch up on blogging soon.

until next time, all my love bee xo




No comments:

Post a Comment